The source for all NHS news, sports, opinion, and entertainment. For the students by the students.

NHS BEARS DEN

NHS BEARS DEN

NHS BEARS DEN

Looking Back With Jaylen Brown

What does Jaylen Brown think about this past season? What goals did he accomplish? What setbacks did he face? Get an inside look into the mind of Jaylen Brown.
Ava Salvati
Jaylen Brown going for the layup

Norwalk High Boys Basketball has yet to disappoint this season, pulling out great wins against teams like Brien McMahon, Staples, and Darien. The team’s flow, connection, and overall level of play have impressed fans not only in Norwalk, but all around Connecticut. While no one person can carry a team to glory, we have seen one player standing out time after time, showing his immense skill and game IQ no matter the competition. Jaylen Brown is an important piece for the Norwalk Basketball team, and with the support of his teammates has been able to shine throughout the season.

We had the chance to have a conversation with Jaylen about his perspective on the season, what he accomplished, what he hopes to see from the team in the post-season, and much more. If you have ever wondered what goes on in the mind of a talented player like Jaylen Brown, listen to this podcast full of unique perspectives and inside looks on the Norwalk Boys Basketball team.