The source for all NHS news, sports, opinion, and entertainment. For the students by the students.

NHS BEARS DEN

NHS BEARS DEN

NHS BEARS DEN

Why We Play

Who inspires the Norwalk Boys Soccer team to be their best?
Tristan Vasquez, Dalton Bury, Will Butler, and Kevin Yanes tell us who their biggest inspiration is and why.
Ava Salvati
Boys Soccer Team before their game

The Norwalk Boys Soccer team has just completed yet another successful season, filled with great wins and even better memories. Through the ups and downs, the deep bond and talent of the team made them a force to be reckoned with.

While the team as a whole proved its greatness, the individual players also showed the results of their dedication and grit. Although talent can take a player far, success can only come when you put in maximum effort. Motivation becomes easier when you have someone, or something, to work for, especially when that thing is important to you.

We asked four boys soccer players who their biggest inspiration is, and how they have pushed them to be the person and player they are today. Watch the video above to learn about who inspires Tristan Vasquez, Dalton Bury, Will Butler, and Kevin Yanes.