The source for all NHS news, sports, opinion, and entertainment. For the students by the students.

NHS BEARS DEN

NHS BEARS DEN

NHS BEARS DEN

The Bond of NHS Volleyball

The connection that Norwalk Volleyball has helps them compete in every game.

The Norwalk High School Volleyball has a bond unlike most Volleyball programs around. The love that this group has for each other is unmatched. They are always supporting one another, and cheering on their teammates.  The team creates an extremely positive environment, that is really enjoyable to be a part of.  The group brings a great vibe to the court.

Inside the gym, the players are ecstatic.  Regardless of how the play goes, they are always positive.  If Norwalk scores a point, they compliment each other, give each other high fives, and are proud of the previous play.  On the other hand, if they concede a point, they still spread positivity, learn from the previous play, and move on to the next.  The consistency of Norwalk’s cheerful mood is something that is enjoyable to be around.

Being positive on the court makes the sport more fun and enjoyable with your teammates.  It also makes learning the game a lot easier.

— Ally Lanzarotto (Captain)

Norwalk’s vibe on the court is unmatched.  The constant positivity and support for each other is something that you want to take part in.  Norwalk matches up against St. Joseph at home, in the Norwalk HS Tom Scarso Gymnasium, on Monday, 10/16, at 4:00PM.  Be sure to mark your calendars, and be there to experience the positivity of the Norwalk Volleyball program.

.