The source for all NHS news, sports, opinion, and entertainment. For the students by the students.

Message from the Athletic Director

October 3, 2020

Dear Norwalk High School Student-Athletes,

Welcome to the Norwalk High School athletic program!

As a representative of Norwalk High School, our expectation is you will consistently display high moral character, combined with a tremendous work ethic. Each of you will contribute in many ways to the team, and may serve a variety of roles. We hope you always strive for improvement, both in practice as well as in competition.

Play fair, play hard, and work to be the best possible athlete and teammate you can be!

As a school community, we pledge to provide you with dedicated coaches, a supportive student body, and outstanding facilities in order to help you achieve your goals.

Most importantly – have fun! The lessons you will learn through participation in our athletic program will stay with you forever.

GO BEARS!

Athletic Director:  Doug Marchetti
Norwalk High School
Phone:  203-838-4481 x13345

Email:  [email protected]

ATHLETIC PHILOSOPHY FOR NORWALK PUBLIC SCHOOL
The athletic program in Norwalk is a part of the total educational process. Through the years, athletics have brought pride and tradition to the city of Norwalk.  Because of excellence, dedication, and team goals, athletes have won many county (F.C.I.A.C.) and state (C.I.A.C.) championships.

Coaches teach control, honesty, cooperation, and dependability as well as the skills and strategies necessary to participate in a high level of competition.  The athlete is in the public eye representing his/her high school and the city of Norwalk.  It is necessary that his/her personal conduct be above any question at all times.

The student/athlete must assume these additional responsibilities:

1. Maintain academic eligibility
  2. Respect authority and property
  3. Have a strong desire to compete and excel

NHS BEARS DEN • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in